Randstad’s reimagine work: managing changes in talent expectations’ white paper gathers insights from three surveys - randstad employer brand research, randstad workmonitor and talent expectations survey - to understand what type of work-life support job seekers and employees expect from their employers.
key insights of the white paper:
- What employees are looking for and why they leave
- How employees in Asia define work-life balance
- The importance of flexible work and how it impacts your total talent attraction strategy
- Realising people’s true potential through learning and development
- Reimagine work with the FUTURE framework
The talent expectations survey is an independent survey commissioned by Randstad that reveals insights on the latest talent trends around work-life balance, work arrangements and work environments through surveying more than 1,200 respondents across Hong Kong SAR, Malaysia and Singapore with a minimum sample size of 300 per market. This survey was conducted between July and September 2022.