about the company.
This well-known foreign bank is well known for its dominating global presence. Due to business needs, they are looking for a trade finance management talent to join their transaction banking shop covering MNC, large local corporate and china POE clients.
about the job.
- Responsible for achieving all financial and business goals set for Transaction Banking- Trade Sales;
- Work closely with transaction banking coverage team to provide product expertise and consultation for trade sale prospects as well as to deliver solutions to current and newly discovered Transaction Banking clients;
- With a strong understanding of the working capital cycle along the client eco-system and a focus on generating opportunities around Open Account trade solutions: supply chain financing and import/export financing;
- To produce sales outcomes, work closely with the central bank client coverage team to discover anchor prospects, offer advisory insights and present domestic and cross-border trade solutions pitching;
- Support on ad-hoc task in supporting transaction banking department.
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as transaction banking/ trade finance sales within transaction banking will help you succeed in this role, candidates with direct product and sales background is a plus. You will have 6+ years of experience in transaction banking with strong industry knowledge in trade finance, supply chain management, receivable financing. You will be a team player in achieving team targets and also strive to learn, improve existing models and embrace new ways of working. Due to the targeted client segment, you will be required to command good command in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for commercial/ corporate/ transaction banking openings please contact Bowie Lau on + 852 2232 3484 or email: email@example.com