about the company.
Our client is a reputable commercial bank with strong presence in the region, they are currently looking to expand their IT Applications team and are looking for a VP (Project Management) to join their team.
about the team.The role would be responsible for leading projects in enhancing their banking applications and in particular Treasury systems. The role would be an ideal role for PMP candidates who are looking for a step up in their career in banking.
about the job.
- Design, lead and manage projects for group level banking applications
- Take part in cross team projects and communicate across functional committees
- Identify potential risks and challenges and set contingency plans and protocols
- Coach and lead team in providing technical support to work-flow and operations
- Advice on SDLC and software development and keep an eye out for new technology trends
- Ensure ongoing applications maintenance and new technology adoption and introduction
- Provide guidance and direction to software teams
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in IT or relevant disciplines
- Project experience in Treasury Systems in banking contest
- At least 6 years of experience working in a PM role within a bank
- 10 years of tenure in banking or financial institutions
- PMP certificate is a plus
- Knowledge in SDLC & business knowledge in compliance, regulations etc.
- Strong project management and vendor management skills
- Good command of English, Chinese