about the company.
Our client is a market leader in the industry with business across the globe.
about the team.This role reports to head of HR and lead the HR C&B and operation team
about the job.
- Oversee C&B functions including but not limited to C&B management, employment administration, staff cost budgeting and performance management.
- Formulate, review and implement HR policies and procedures in alignment with company direction and legislation requirement.
- Manage the HR operations, including but not limited to payroll and fringe benefits administration, tax reporting, and supervise the continuous development and enhancement of HRIS
- Propose and lead C&B projects programs
- Review and streamline HR workflow and processes to achieve operational efficiency
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Compensation & Benefits area, preferably from banks or financial institutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill in both written and spoken English