about the company.
Our client is a well-established Chinese investment company with substantial growth in Asia Pacific. They cover both buy-side and sell-side investments and they are expanding across the Greater Bay area.
Currently, the HK Finance Department is looking for a VP - Finance to head up the buy-side investment accounting team. The firm offers work-life balance work culture, supportive leadership and collaborative environment. 5 days work.
about the job. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will:
- Lead and manage the buy-side investment accounting function in Hong Kong
- Closely monitor the performance of investment products including Fixed income, Bonds, FX options & futures, FX swaps, derivatives, TRS etc.
- Supervise daily accounting and prepare monthly financial reporting of investments activities and products
- Prepare presentation materials showcasing key trends, commentaries for senior business meetings
- Drive initiatives to streamline work-flow through automation and process improvement projects
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of HKICPA or ACCA
- 10-15 years experience in financial reporting & control gained from the banking or financial services sector
- Strong product knowledge in FICC and investment products such as equity, structured notes, derivatives, TR etc.
- Solid knowledge in IFRS 9 and accounting standards
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: email@example.com