about the company.
our client is a well known Chinese Financial service firm, with internal movement, they are looking for a C&B operation professional to join their team.
about the team.This role reports to the team head and supervise junior teammates to deliver quality C&B operation cycle.
about the job.
- Manage full spectrum of C&B functions including monthly payroll, MPF, overtime allowances, annual tax returns, leave administration, benefits administration, final payment reports and other C&B related matters
- Provide strategic advice and assist team head in driving and implementation of C&B projects cycles, including, incentive and bonus scheme review and enhancement, annual salary review exercise, promotion, salary market survey, grading structure review, headcount planning and budgeting, etc
- Assist in formulation, review and implementation of C&B related policies and strategies from time to time
- Compile HR reports on a regular basis for management review
- Work closely with Mainland Headquarter and involve in relevant projects and reporting
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
skills & experiences required.• Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
• 8-12 years of C&B experience from reputable financial institutions with sound experience in working with Mainland headquarter
• Familiar with HR related laws and regulatory requirements
• Enjoy teamwork, detailed minded, pleasant personality with good analytical skills
• Able to complete tasks within required time frame and respond effectively under pressure
• Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
• Excellent communication in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)