about the company.
- Our client is a global investment bank with more than six thousand employees worldwide. Their main clients are public corporations and financial institutions and they're involved in stock and bond trading, equity financing and advisory services for structured finance. They're expanding their Fixed Income team and are actively looking for a VP level Business Analyst to sit within the FO business team and who has a deep understanding of business and system architecture.
- Key role across the FO business and IT department.
- Analyse, design, build, test and implement Position Management and Market Risk Management for Murex users.
- Set up dedicated pricing curves, market data, pricing layout, simulation layout and users profiles.
- Analyse, design and implement Murex solutions.
- Support and Liaise with system users for all areas.
- Plan and conduct systems testing.
- Support other initiatives, e.g. new products and binary upgrades.
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income and Murex system implementation (viewer/ simulation screens, DataMart, dynamic tables, trade work-flow, test cases specification and user acceptance testing).
- Proven experience of full involvement in project life cycles within the investment banking area.
- Working knowledge of FICC products, cash instruments and derivatives.
- Ability of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, ability to promote change and to work cooperatively with other delivery teams.
- Excellent planning skills and ability to thrive in a pressured environment.
Interested parties don't hesitate to apply through the link below or contact Francesca Ruscio at +852 6053 2523 for more details....