VIP HNWI Relationship Manager | luxury retail clienteling client development
The company operates a renowned premium loyalty programme in Hong Kong, targeting VVIP / (ultra) high-net-worth individuals. They are looking for a Manager to join their dynamic relationship management / client development team.
about the team.
- Report to the Director of Membership
- Join a team of 6-8
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Target premium segments of clients and visitors (i.e. VVIP / ultra-high net worth individuals)
about the job.
- Develop and execute Customer Relationship Management and clienteling strategies for HNWI
- Develop and manage HNWI engagement plans at the portfolio level
- Organize and manage exclusive client activities and events, ensuring the delivery of a bespoke customer experience and customer journey
- Develop and execute client communications plans across different channels
- Leverage the network and connections for cross-selling and upselling to other BUs
- Collaborate closely with luxury brands and premium lifestyle partners for joint promotional and engagement efforts
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. CRM, Marketing, Operations, etc.) for comprehensive delivery of the customer journey
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder of Business Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Tourism, Hospitality, or any related discipline
- 7+ years of experience in customer services / sales / relationship management in hospitality / luxury retail brands / premium products (e.g. car, yacht, jet, etc.), etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please click APPLY or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 6169 0968 (WhatsApp ONLY)
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- All active hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/