about the company
You will join one of the world's largest global insurance providers.
about the job
- You will support underwriting teams on daily underwriting tasks.
- You will liaise with on-and-offshore policy admins to process new business, renewal and endorsement as well as any complex cases.
- You will liaise with brokers and internal teams for credit control, claims and risk information.
- You will identify opportunities and offer suggestions to achieve workflow enhancement.
- You will revise the SOP / user manual for policy admin process in compliance with regulations.
- You will perform UAT on assigned tasks.
- You will handle clients’ enquiries.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder
- You are preferably with relevant experience in General Insurance (UW, claims, POS or CS).
- You have good interpersonal skills and are customer-oriented.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...