about the company.
Our client - an industry-leading Chinese corporate bank is now hiring a Manager to join their Management Reporting team in Hong Kong.
The Bank is known to be financially strong and stable which truly values talent development and promotes work-life balance culture. 5 days work.
about the team.You will be working in a team of 5-6, reporting to the Team Head of Management Reporting.
about the job.
This position will handle both Management Reporting and Fund Transfer Pricing "FTP" for their corporate banking business:
1. Management Reporting
- Act as strategic business partner to present key financial, business risks and opportunities to the senior management
- Conduct deep-dive P/L analysis of the Bank's profitability, cost centres and revenue streams
- Perform annual budgeting and forecasting exercises
- Prepare management reports with insightful recommendations to meet the Bank's objectives
2. Fund Transfer Pricing & Treasury
- Evaluate performance of various business units and the corresponding contribution to the Bank's overall profitability
- Partner closely with Asset Liability Management team to deliver FTP reports for different BUs
- Continuously improve the automation and effectiveness of FTP process
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of CPA is preferred
- At least 6-7 years experience in management reporting/ FP&A/ FTP/ cashflow management
- Ability to perform as an effective business partner and collaborate with various Business Heads
- Strong analytic and reporting skills with a strategic mind-set
- Good command of English and Chinese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org