Our client is a reputable European cosmetic brand that offers high quality products that are created to cater women at all ages. The products undergo strict clinical safety testing and are made in HQ Europe to ensure each formula is safe and reliable. To cope with their APAC expansions, they are currently looking for a Travel Retail Manager to join and bring in new inspirations.about the team.Reporting to the General Manager, you will be working closely with HQ and external franchisee partners across SEA and other APAC countries to ensure retail operations standards are met and delivered. As an individual contributor, you will be travelling frequently but based in Hong Kong. You will manage both travel retail and town stores operations efficiency.
about the job.
- Work very closely with HQ and Franchisee Partners to produce analytical reports for store level with action plan
- Monitor and increase the productivity (sales, staff, space, customer penetration)
- Collaborate closely with partner's Retail Operations Manager to develop and monitor brand performance in the region
- Be responsible for the ultimate customer experience at all franchisee partner stores
- Lead by example, coach and motivate partner stores teams to fulfil the company’s selling and service standards and maximize the customer’s experience at store level
- Liaise with franchisee partners/vendors/contractors and other third parties during stores visits and meeting
- Provide feedback and coordinate with internal Marketing and Merchandising Departments on marketing campaigns, merchandise performance, customer feedback and etc
- Work in partnership with partners' Merchandising teams (merchandising assortment, new arrivals, aged merchandise, sell thru rate)
- Feedback and coordinate with partners' Store Managers for operations planning, and for maintenance and security issues
- Coordinate internally and externally for any pre or post sales operations needed (including cashiering, internal and brand training, airport permit control and promoter agency)
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Business or any relevant disciplines
- 5+ years of related work experience in retail operations, preferably in a FMCG or retail environment (experience in Travel Retail and/or beauty-fashion is a plus)
- Proficient in English and Cantonese is required due to the markets you manage
- Entrepreneur and result oriented mindset with creativity
- Self-starter with strong business acumen and result-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees
- Good organizing and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, able to interact with all levels
- Good project and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Appreciated previous titles: Operations Manager, Area Sales Manager, Travel Retail Manager, Retai Manager, Product Sales Manager, Area Manager, District Manager
- Open to candidates from start-up background
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume including your latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.