about the company.
Randstad is currently working with one of the well-known global asset management businesses. To cope with their growth, they are expanding their team and are looking for a Support Engineer for their trading platform and end-users.
about the job.
- Support the end users such as portfolio managers and traders for troubleshooting and resolving issues related to the trading systems
- Monitoring the system stability and actively participating in the development/maintenance of improved processes and tools.
- Take ownership of issues and requests and manage to resolution
- Managing configurations and facilitating change management.
- Onboarding and offboarding the employees in a professional and timely manner
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in computer science or relevant discipline is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a Support Engineer/Software Engineer background and working closely with trading floors
- Proven track record of providing L2 and L3 support to in-house trading applications, ideally for low-latency trading platform
- Solid experience in C++/ Python scripting and SQL
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English; and currently based in Hong Kong
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at email@example.com...