about the company.We are currently working with a reputable international law firm to look for a Trademark/ IP Paralegal to be a part of their highly regarded intellectual property team. You will be working with a close-knit and stable team to provide preliminiary advice on the registration and protection of trademarks in multiple jurisdictions. about the job.
- Conduct trademark searches for pre-filing documentation
- Conduct trademark searches, registrations and opposition proceedings
- Manage procedures of trademark applications and draft submissions for filing with trademark office in Hong Kong/ worldwide
- Monitor status of the penging trademark applications and liase with clients and foreign agents
- Report official objections/ third party oppositions with advice and response strategies
skills & experiences required.
- Degree or above in relevant discipline
- Experience and knowledge of intellectual property application and proceedings
- Fluency in Chinese and English
- Able to work independently but also as a team
- Great interpersonal skills
If interested, please click "apply" or contact JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...