Fast growing insurance firm with digital platformabout the team. about the job.
- Responsible for multiple digital platforms and transformation projects to align with both our technology and business roadmaps
- Provide end-to-end project management including requirement definition, resources, budget, schedule, solutions, and deliverables
- Responsible for develop end-to-end digital solutions across web, mobile, API etc, in system architectural design, solution planning, feasibility study and entire development cycle
- Work closely with various IT teams, business units and vendors to ensure alignment of initiatives
skills & experiences required.
- 4-6 years of experience in leading platform application development and with design and development background in online and mobile applications
- Technical experience in leading large-scale development projects, ideally with previous experience as a developer using different technologies
- Experience with Mobile, Web, and API
- Strong in vendor management skills
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarize with cloud technology in AWS or Azure with MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB database
- Familiarize with CI/CD including testing and deployment automation
- Have mobile platform development experience in the insurance industry is preferred
Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” or contact Cheryl Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org