about the company.
Our client is the world leading investment-management organisation and they are seeking a temp assistant to support office daily operations.about the job.
- Assist the team with maintaining client details with the database
- Liaise with overseas offices for any travel and meetings arrangements
- Prepare final documents and monthly expense reports for senior managements to review
- Update PowerPoint presentations for client meetings
- Coordinate any ad-hoc duties
- Diploma or degree holder with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Pleasant, multitasking and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office and Chinese work processing
- Strong work ethic and healthy ambition for responsibility is essential