about the company.
Our client is a well-known media firm, with an expansion business plan, they are looking for a talent acquisition assistant manager/ senior officer to join their team.about the team.This role reports to the senior manager and works closely with other teammates for recruitment-related matters. about the job.
- Responsible for end to end talent acquisition process
- Provide market intelligence regarding talent community and industry trends
- Utilize all possible sourcing tools and channels to source talents
- Build talent pipelines constantly and bring qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner
- Partner with business leaders to manage and develop talents to build organization capability and achieve the company's expansion plan
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience gained in sizeable organizations, hands-on experience in e-Commerce / media industry is highly preferred
- Solid experience in driving digital sourcing channels
- Dynamic and agile with strong business sense
- Passionate about talent acquisition and ability to work in a dynamic and new business environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese