Our client is a leading Global IT Service Provider with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently working on a diverse range of infrastructure projects with their MNC clients. The role would be ideal for candidates who are looking for an opportunity to take part in IT infrastructure projects implementation.about the job.
- Design and implement VMware, cloud and network projects for clients
- Provide Tier 2 support and troubleshooting on network issues
- Perform patching and system upgrade
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support
- Liaise with outsourced vendors and partners
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Computing, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in IT infrastructure, operations or project management
- Hands-on experience in VMware, MS/Linux server and backup solutions design and implementation
- Holder of ITIL, CCNA, PMP certificate will be an added advantage
- Good command in written & spoken English and Cantonese