As a SVP of trade operations department, your Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 30 ppl , support import/ export bills transactions, LC advising, etc. trade finance operations fuctions
- Be responsible for the section meeting the Department’s goals of cost management, quality and risk control.
- Offer suggestions for process improvement and act as communication channel between Management and staff.
- Provide direction by setting performance targets for staff and monitor actual performance against targets.
- Ensure full compliance with the HK regulatory requirements and bank internal guidelines/procedures when going through the daily operations.
- Work with BU and Credit in order to set up customer’s facility summary and control sheet.
- Establish the control functions, address the root causes and obtain the necessary approval to ensure effective end to end monitoring and risk free.
- Degree holder in banking or finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as trade finance operations checker in banking industry
- Good understanding of banking practices, regulatory and compliance requirements related to trade finance in banking industry
- Relevant professional qualification/certificate (e.g. CDCS, CITF, CSDG, etc.) is preferred
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion on the opening, feel free to call Gladys Chan at +852 2232 3492 or email@example.com...