about the company.
The business has complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, shopping malls, and property management. The company is looking for a Sustainability Manager to join their team.
about the team.
- Report to Associate Director
- Lead a team of 4
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment
about the job.
- Creating, implementing, and overseeing sustainability strategies and initiatives for various investment properties within the Group.
- Developing and disseminating sustainability communication to promote the Company's efforts and enhance stakeholder engagement, both internally and externally.
- Collaborating with representatives from different investment properties in Hong Kong and PRC to compile annual sustainability reports and conduct sustainability assessments, using data-driven insights to inform decision-making.
- Driving community investment initiatives such as volunteering programs and charity events to support local communities and foster positive social impact.
- Supporting the Company's implementation of ISO Integrated Management System within the Company to ensure compliance with international standards for quality, environmental, and occupational health and safety management.
- Identifying key sustainability issues and trends, and supporting the development of the Company's sustainability strategies that reflect environmental, social, and governance concerns, as well as stakeholder expectations and industry best practices.
- Providing regular updates and reports to the Company's Sustainability Steering Committee, using clear and concise wordings to communicate progress, challenges, and opportunities related to sustainability.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Management / Communications / Corporate Sustainability / Marketing or related disciplines
- 7+ years of relevant experience with exposure in listed companies
- Hands-on experience in developing and managing sustainability projects and initiatives, including emissions targets and reduction, community affairs, corporate environmental management projects, and other relevant areas
- Experience in implementing ISO management systems and meeting relevant regulatory requirements by using relevant standards, procedures, and processes
- Self-starter and passionate about driving business value through ESG, with relevant experience in this area
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building abilities relevant to achieving collaborative results in sustainability efforts
- Strong command of sustainability-related data analytics relevant to tracking progress and informing decision-making
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...