about the job.
As a (Sr.) Medical Sales Executive/ Key Account Manager, you are responsible to
- promote and sell assigned products to healthcare providers in the assigned territory
- develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and key opinion leaders
- identify and pursue new business opportunities to drive product sales and revenue growth
- conduct product presentations and demonstrations to healthcare professionals
- keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute sales strategies and plans
- maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions
- attend and participate in industry conferences and events
skills & experiences required.
- bachelor degree of science, business, marketing or any related discipline
- result oriented and sales-driven
- at least one year of experience as a pharmaceutical sales
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- strong organizational and time management skills
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have....