about the company.Our client is a leading custom packaging company. Working alongside their manufacturing partners, the company design and offers innovative packages for any products and provides quality products made for Luxury Brands. They are committed to providing a one-stop, comprehensive service including conceptualization, research, development to production while maintaining solid business performance. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a Sourcing Manager in beauty packaging. about the job.
- Responsible for executing sourcing strategy, new vendor development, sample arrangement, price negotiation, and costing
- Source vendors and develop products according to the objectives and requirements
- Monitor day to day operation including supplier management, product development, quote sheets, sample verification & order follow up
- Work closely with overseas customers and suppliers for quotation follow up, sample arrangement, and order follow up
- Risk mitigation and claim settlement
- Ensure on-time delivery
- Diploma holder or above
- Good experience in cosmetic packaging, paper products, glass jars etc.
- Experience in order processing from development to production
- Experience in product development and solid experience and knowledge in cost saving
- Background in trading or manufacturing company
- 7+ years relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS word and Excel
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences....