about the company.
My client is a well-known business in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for a Solution Architect/Assistant IT Manager. The right candidate will be responsible to drive the architecture design and delivery for the new application development based on the IT strategies.
about the job.
- Identify and recommend workable enterprise solutions, also plan and coordinate the enterprise architecture activities which support the business needs
- Define and maintain the enterprise architecture principles, best practices, and guidelines for new product development with IT policies to govern the usage and technology adoption across different IT domains
- Manage the implementation plan and performance of the development team or 3rd party vendors to ensure the project delivery is able to meet agreed standards
- Involve in planning and developing the annual budget, timeline, and manpower and monitoring the expenses for the operations
- Research and share the latest technology trends to support innovative business initiatives
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience in architecture design/software development; prior project experience for group business/list company/solution providers is preferred
- Solid experience in large-scale project delivery and implementation of web application development in an agile approach
- Good communication skills and business mindset, with the ability to manage the relationship with business stakeholders and translate technical ideas and explain to the stakeholders without a technical background
- PMP certification is a plus
- Proficient in spoken Cantonese, English, and Mandarin is a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com