about the company.
Randstad has partnered with one of the well-known group businesses located in Hong Kong, which is seeking a Software QA Manager. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in manual testing and developing test strategies to improve and maintain the quality of digital products. And basic knowledge of automation testing tools/frameworks is preferred and it will benefit their upcoming new projects.
about the job.
- Responsible for planning, deployment, and managing the quality assurance and testing for the in-house digital products
- Leads a team of QA and accelerates delivery and drives quality across the web/mobile application lifecycle
- Plan and create test plans, strategies and drive execution to ensure the quality of the applications
- Set quality standards in coding for the developers to be able to come up with clean code
- Ensure all test artifacts (test plans, test cases, test scripts, etc.) are accurate and up-to-date; and the testing with high test coverage and stability of the testing environment
- Research and build a test automation strategy for upcoming new projects
skills & experiences required.
- Minimum 5+ years in software development quality assurance, and at least 1 year of experience managing or leading a QA team
- Strong experience in manual testing and conversant with test management across all test phases
- Experience in web/mobile application testing methodologies, principles, and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution
- Basic knowledge of any automated testing tools and frameworks (e.g. Selenium/Appium/Cucumber/Karate) is highly preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English is a must
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Candidates who have less year of experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information you can reach out to Kelvin Chu via kelvin.chu@ randstad.com.hk...