about the company.
Randstad has partnered with one of the well-known group businesses located in Hong Kong, which is seeking a Software QA Manager. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in manual testing and developing test strategies to improve and maintain the quality of digital products. And basic knowledge of automation testing tools/frameworks is preferred and it will benefit their upcoming new projects.
about the job.
- Responsible for planning, deployment, and managing the quality assurance and testing for the in-house digital products
- Leads a team of QA and accelerates delivery and drives quality across the web/mobile application lifecycle
- Plan and create test plans, strategies and drive execution to ensure the quality of the applications
- Set quality standards in coding for the developers to be able to come up with clean code
- Ensure all test artifacts (test plans, test cases, test scripts, etc.) are accurate and up-to-date; and the testing with high test coverage and stability of the testing environment
- Research and build a test automation strategy for upcoming new projects
skills & experiences required.
- 5+ years in software development quality assurance, and at least 1 year of experience managing or leading a QA team
- Strong experience in manual testing and conversant with test management across all test phases
- Experience in web/mobile application testing methodologies, principles, and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution
- Basic knowledge of any automated testing tools and frameworks (e.g. Selenium/Appium/Cucumber/Karate) is highly preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English is a must
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information you can reach out to Kelvin Chu via kelvin.chu@ randstad.com.hk...