about the company.
Randstad are currently working with a well established MNC who are currently looking for a Software QA Engineer for their digital transformation projects based around their in-house platform. The right candidate will be responsible for testing the existing and upcoming software release.
about the job.
- Perform both manual and automation testing and create automation test scripts for the projects
- Work closely with the development team to understand the product details and define the scope of testing
- Plan and create test plans, strategies and drive execution to ensure the quality of the applications
- Set quality standards in coding for the developers to be able to come up with clean code
- Use methods such as prototyping to identify innovative solutions in line with technology trends to demonstrate how IT can help solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the testing with high test coverage and stability of the testing environment
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years in relevant quality assurance experience with solid experience in different testing techniques
- Solid experience in both automation & functional testing for API/UI testing of web/mobile applications
- Good understanding of SDLC, QA methodologies, best practices, and processes
- Knowledge of any automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium/Appium/Cucumber is a plus
- Proficient in spoken and written English is a must
- Existing HK Work Visa holder will also be considered
- Candidate who only with manual testing and coding experience and willing to pick up automation testing will also be considered
about the benefits.
- Performance Bonus (Average 1.5 - 2 Months Salary)
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Permanent Headcount
- 5 Days Work
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org