about the company.
A reputable global medical device company is now looking for a Service Manager to look after their application and service engineering team. For this team, they are focusing on the IVD diagnostics devices. If you are looking for a career advancement or a chance to step into the management role, please apply.
about the job.
As a Service Manager, you will
- Lead a team > 6 service engineers
- ensure all service procedure are smooth according to the company compliance and guidelines
- oversee service department on quality of works to provide safe working environment
- responsible for tendering, contracting, Preventive maintenance contract with HA
- create service reports and yearly review on service department’s performance
- communicate with manufacturers when it comes to service engineering issues
- work closely with sales team for service enquiries
skills & experience required.
- bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical engineering or related aspects
- at least 10 years of experience as service engineer in medical device sector
- excellent command in oral and written English and Cantonese
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have.