About the companyYou will be joining one of the FinTech company, which build and provide trade analysis software and platforms. Their key clients are banks, funds, trading firms and other financial institutions. Their product can detect anomalies and prevent financial wrongdoings. To support their business needs to cope with the expansion, they are currently looking for an IT Service Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the job:
- Provide support to clients under the Follow the Sun model, collaborating with IT teams in New York and London
- Responsible for the second line of support to clients on technical enquiries
- Provide deskside support to colleagues in the local office
- Resolve issues in the ticketing system, ensure all incidents are progressed & cleared within service level agreements
- Identify technical issues and provide resolutions to improve and ensure the IT operation efficiency
- 2-3 years of experience on IT Support or Deskside Support
- Hands-on experience on SQL is a must, you will be able to write and test SQL quries
- Experienced in administrating and supporting Office 365 and Microsoft Windows 10
- Configurating and managing Active Directory
- English proficiency, both spoken and written, is a must, fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Brian Law at firstname.lastname@example.org. ...