about the company.
about the job.
- Work closely with the development team to build and deliver components for the in-house product following industry best practices
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and provide workable solutions and options that balance the need to meet strategic goals whilst also delivering short-term benefits to meet business objectives
- Research and identify innovative solutions in line with technology trends to demonstrate how the technology can help solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Coach the junior teammates by sharing experience and work practices
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a software engineering role working for full stack development with React and Node.js is preferred
- Experience working with any of the cloud platforms (ideally AWS) and Docker would be advantageous
- Knowledge of concepts such as version control, microservices or CI/CD, etc. is a plus
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment Team is preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a must; existing HK Work Visa holders will also be considered
- Candidates with less experience will be also considered as Software Engineer
about the benefits.
- Performance Bonus (Average 1.5 - 2 Months Salary)
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Permanent Headcount
- 5 Days Work
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at email@example.com