With the Randstad Insurance team being a hugely successful part of the overall business throughout the past 5 years, they are looking to hire a Senior / Principal Consultant focusing on mid-senior level mandates within the Insurance ecosystem, spanning across specialist functions including: actuarial, underwriting, bancassurance & claims. The Randstad HK business has experienced an exciting growth period over the last 6 months, offering tailored L&D programs, an established client portfolio, and a vibrant high performing culture with international travel opportunities.about the job.
- Formulate a client and candidate development plan, together with the manager, to support the achievement of personal sales targets
- Initiate a range of sales and marketing activities, in accordance with the client and candidate development plan, to attract business
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with clients to ensure a good understanding of their current and future priorities and to identify new leads within the Randstad Group
- Keep abreast of and analyse market and sector developments to support the provision of high quality advice to clients
- Develop and manage the recruitment process for clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organizing interviews and sometimes, negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner
- Participate in regular meetings with the team and the manager to maximise synergies, discuss market developments, to share experience and knowledge and to report on sales progress
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining a profitable book of business, ideally within Insurance or Financial Services
- Min. 2 years of experience in recruitment, corporate sales, account management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A team player with a can-do mind-set
- Energetic, target oriented and results driven
- Entrepreneurial mind set, with ability to effectively manage a desk
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Prior insurance knowledge is a must
Please click "APPLY NOW" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details....