(Senior) UX Researcher | app / web, FinTech / web3
Our client is one of the world-leading crypto companies providing products and services relating to digital assets. With continuous business growth and market share, the company is expanding the Product & Design team with multiple headcounts.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Product & Design
- Join a team of 30+ people
- Global exposure and coverage
- Fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- Flexible work arrangement
- Young and dynamic team with international cultures and backgrounds
about the job.
- Work closely with the commercial teams (e.g. Sales & Marketing), product managers, programmers and developers, UX writers and stakeholders to deliver end-to-end UX research
- Lead and drive all phases of the research process with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies such as usability tests, interviews, surveys, card sorting, tree testing, etc
- Define research strategies and create research solutions for different products, develop research roadmaps with deliverable timelines
- Incorporate qualitative and quantitative data from market trends, industry trends, competitive analysis and user experience research into user insights
- Offer a creative strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in any related discipline
- 5+ years of research / market research / consumer insights experience
- Candidates from agencies / consultancies are welcome
- Knowledge of blockchain technology is a plus
- Passion for fintech / blockchain / cryptocurrency / NFT is a MUST
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills in English; Chinese will be an advantage
- Visa holders are welcome
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/