about the company.My client is a well-established MNC located in Hong Kong which is looking for a Senior Technical Analyst with a strong technical background for business management systems. The right candidate will be working closely with the regional and global team to deliver the technical solutions to support their APAC ecommerce business.
about the job.
- Gather requirements from business users and translate them into technical specifications, also need to create the product roadmaps with product managers
- Liaise with different parties for systems related issues and request: Troubleshoot the issues and request; Coordinate the new capability and feature prioritization; Design and engineer the application infrastructure to meet the standard; Define and measure the performance
- Manage the enablement process is in compliance with security and audit
- Work closely with different parties from global and regional (including IT team and external parties) on planned releases, operations, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of the eCommerce applications to ensure positive outcomes and user experience
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Information System or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience especially in IT experience
- Previous experience in Business Analyst/ Project Manager role focus on internal systems: HR, Payroll, Reporting, Fianace, Legal, etc...
- Solid experience in cross-functional teams delivering enablement technology solutions
- Experience in ITIL standards and troubleshooting infrastructure issues
- Ability to translate business ideas from business stakeholders into action plans for IT Teams and 3rd party vendors
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written both English, existing HK Work Visa Holder will also be considered
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click 'APPLY NOW' or for more information, you can reach out to Vera Wong on +852 2232 3413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org...