about the company.
My client is a leading retail group with offices worldwide. They are currently looking for a seasoned Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team.
about the team.
Reporting to the Director within a sizable HR team.
about the job.
- Manage whole cycle of the end to end recruitment process for senior hires (director grade or above) in both local and regional offices
- Communicate well with department heads and regional team managers for related recruitment activities and HR advice
- Drive employer branding programs, support and assist the team for any campus recruitment, internship programs or recruitment projects
- Manage whole cycle of new joiners including employee experience and performance review
- Keep up to date with the market trend of competitiveness of package and companies, explore and evaluate different job channels, recruitment agencies to find the best talent
- Improve and implement enhancements of the annual performance management cycle
- Support in any ad hoc projects as required
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of HR working experience in Talent Acquisition function across MNCs, regional experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, experience in working closely with line manager and senior managements, a great team player, humble and people oriented personality
- Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project lists, portfolio and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....