Senior Strategy Manager, Digital Marketing | group, advisory
This company in the region, headquartered in Hong Kong, is a multifaceted conglomerate that provides a diverse range of businesses. The company consolidated the group-level digital capability and is looking for a seasoned strategist to expand its digital marketing capability and drive martech enablement across different digital channels, i.e. social media platforms, websites, mobile apps, etc.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Digital
- Join a team of 5-7
- Work closely with other digital functions (e.g. Product, Project, Analytics, etc.)
- Work closely with other digital (marketing) teams in other BUs
- Join a dynamic team with a dynamic culture and exposure
- Join a stable company with substantial financial support
about the job.
- Evaluate and optimize the company's digital marketing and social media channels to create a more customer-centric approach
- Develop a cutting-edge social media, web, and app strategy that caters to the needs and behaviours of target audiences
- Determine the purposes, roles, and audience for each channel to create integrated and compelling user journeys
- Establish governance framework, guidelines, and processes to help business units use social media to reach their target audiences effectively
- Analyze data and metrics to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and identify areas for improvement
- Manage day-to-day operations and identify areas for improvement while maintaining the group's media agency relations
- Design and lead the implementation of digital marketing campaigns across various channels, e.g. website, app, social media platforms, EDM, paid media, SEO, SEM, etc. to raise brand awareness and drive sales / traffic
- Set targets, monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels, including SEO, SEM, paid ads, social media, etc.
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams and stakeholders to establish digital marketing workflow and best practices
skills & experiences required.
- Hold a degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or a related field
- Have more than 10 years of experience building and maintaining digital marketing channel ecosystems in complex organizations; experience in digital acquisition / growth / performance marketing / search engine marketing / social media marketing / digital marketing
- Knowledge of luxury hotels, shopping malls, grocery retail, health and beauty retail is a strong plus; Digital / Media agency candidates with similar accounts / clientele are welcome
- Knowledgeable about utilizing data and insights to inform digital channels setup and user journeys
- Skilled in senior stakeholders (e.g., CDO, head of marketing) management and nurturing agency and platform relations
- Have experience in paid media planning and management
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese) and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/