about the company.
Our client is currently seeking a talented and experienced Senior Service Engineer to join their service team for the capital equipment product line. Our client is a leading provider of innovative medical devices and solutions that improve patient care and outcomes. Their portfolio includes a range of diagnostic and therapeutic devices, including imaging equipment, surgical tools, and patient monitoring systems. Comparing with other capital equipment company, the frequency of overtime working would be relatively low.
about the job.
- provide technical support and assistance to customers and field service engineers
- install, maintain, and repair X-ray products and equipment
- develop and maintain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- train field service engineers and customers on product operation and maintenance
- analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- manage service documentation and records
skills & experiences required.
- bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering or related field
- minimum 3 years of experience in service engineering in the medical device industry
- strong technical and analytical skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at email@example.com for any questions you might have....