about the job.
As a Senior Cyber Security Consultant you will be a skilled industry expert and thought leader, driving growth and developing customer solutions. You will participate in customer engagement activities, including customer presentations, workshops and advising on end-to-end technical solutions from design, delivery, implementation and deployment using the latest technologies helping customers with their on-premises or online deployment model.
skills & experiences required.
- 8-10+ years of designing and implementing core security technology solutions and services
- Solid experience in designing and implementing security solutions
- Solid experience in designing and implementing security and networking solutions
- Solid experience in designing and implementing web application firewall solutions
- Sound time management skills
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills / experience
- Customer service focussed
- Quality documentation and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security standards, principles and policies as typically used in the industry and by governing bodies
- Networking and security experience with SASE/SDWAN/routing/switching and firewalls
- Next-Gen Firewalls specifically Palo Alto Networks
- DataCentre networking infrastructure
- WAF technologies
- Identity Management technologies
- Zero Trust Technologies
- Cloud, Endpoint and Mail based security technologies, specifically;
- Web Security and proxy
- Endpoint Protection
- Cloud Security
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration testing
- Email Security
- SIEM and sys-logging
- Network access control
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now to secure your application. For futher information, feel free to reach Eddie Wang at email@example.com or WhatsApp 62907292 for a confidential chat on this role or other opportunities....