About the Company
Our client is a reputable listed property group with diversified property portfolios across Hong Kong They develop, own and operate iconic residential projects. With hiring expansion, they are now inviting the (Senior) Sales Manager to join their team.
About the job
- Formulate and execute effective sales strategies including pricing, marketing positioning, distribution, sales administration and post-sales management;
- Supervise team to provide comprehensive research and in-depth analysis on the latest market trends and government policies;
- Participate in feasibility studies for land acquisition and recommend appropriate flat size and flat mix design for development;
- Monitor and motivate property agents, services providers and consultancies in ensuring that the sales strategies are executed effectively.
What you'll ideally have
- Bachelor Degree in Real Estate / Property Management / Business / Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years relevant experience of residential sales and marketing;
- Solid experience in handling large scale residential projects as well as luxury properties in Hong Kong and familiar with First-hand Sales Ordinance;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.