about the company.
Our client is a global leading medical device company in the diagnostics sector. They are now looking for a (Senior) Sales Manager to support their business. They provide a wide range of products and solutions to the professionals. If you are experienced in the diagnostics field and looking for a chance to manage a team, please apply.
about the team.
You will report directly to the Head of Hong Kong and manage a team of 5.
about the job.
As a (Senior) Sales Manager, you will
- manage a team of 5 including sales and marketing people
- responsible for whole IVD business locally
- implement and execute sales planning to maximize the sales revenue and take over the market shares from other competitors
- provide concrete and effective training to your team members to enhance their effectiveness in selling
- set key performance indicators for the eam and monitor the whole process to ensure the target and company’s objectives are met
- customize an action plan according to different accounts after reviewing with team members
- support reporting line in developing action plans, cost analysis, and sales forecast
- build rapport with KOLs
- perform sales review with team members based on channel performance, territory performance, and key account performance
- develop business planning with customers in order to enhance business growth
- ensure the sales operation are smooth and being in compliance
skills & experience required.
- bachelor’s degree in Science related field
- at least 10 years of experience in diagnostics field with good track record
- excellent command in oral and written English and Cantonese
- excellent leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial sense in the medical aspect
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for any questions you might have.