- 1mil – 1.34mil + bonus
- Client Side, Hong Kong Developer
- Hong Kong Projects
- 5 day work
- Spouse coverage insurance
- Commercial / hospitality projects
About the Company
The client company is a HK local large scale developer that is known for its scalable business, stability during economic downturn as well as quality development projects in HK and PRC. The company also provides attractive employee benefits. They would like to look for a Senior QS Manager to focus on the full cycle QS tasks management for local projects as they are currently having a strong project pipeline for the upcoming years.
About the Role
As a Senior QS Manager, you can expect your major responsibilities to be the followings:
- You will be involved in delivering full cycle of QS services, including but not limited to tendering, tender award, contract administration, cost estimate and control, dispute resolution, claims and final account settlement.
- Play an important role in the QS team to ensure the project is completed in a quality and timely manner as well as within the budget
- Coordinate and communicate with internal or external stakeholders, including senior management, QS consultants, project teammates, contractors, etc.
About the Requirement
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Professional membership in MHKIS, MRICS or equivalent is a great advantage
- Around 15-25 years of experience in QS, with exposure in client side (developer or hospitality group) is preferred or in renowned QS consultancy
- Project experience in high quality new buildings/A&A is necessary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluency in Cantonese & English is required to liaise with different stakeholders
- Flexible, self-driven, detail-minded and passionate individual who has excellent stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.