Senior Public Relations Manager | international & APAC business / financial media
Our client is a renowned and sizable conglomerate with a solid regional presence. With extensive investment portfolios and sizable projects across different sectors (e.g. real estate, hospitality, retail, energy, technology, etc.), the company is looking to grow its international influence. The company is looking for a Manager to join the dynamic Brand & Public Relations function to strengthen the company's brand reputation and presence in the world.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Brand & Public Relations
- Work closely with the Executives of the company
- Dynamic workplace
- International and regional exposure
about the job.
- Develop and own the overall strategies for public relations and media relations with international and regional coverage
- Maintain efficient communications and close partnerships with digital and traditional media outlets (including KOL and community influencers) for executive interview pitching, media coverage, press releases, etc. to cover sectors across business, corporate, finance, investment, etc.
- Manage reactive media queries and responses in a timely manner
- Promote the company's brand via different channels and media outlets, e.g. newspapers, magazines, journals, online communities, broadcasts, podcasts, etc.
- Create and produce media and publicity content and materials in various formats, e.g. articles, speeches, blog posts, etc.
- Manage and maintain relevant content on digital media engagement channels (e.g. Linkedin, Instagram, website, blog, etc.)
- Work closely with the Executives and other internal stakeholders to derive their overall positioning and thought leadership strategy in the global space
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business or any related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in branding, communications, public relations in sizable corporates or renowned communications agencies
- Editors, writers, journalists, reporters from the News and Media sector are also welcome
- Extensive field knowledge and connections across the media landscape of business, corporate, finance, investment, etc. is a MUST
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese)
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/