Senior Public Relations & Communications Manager | B2B SaaS, Technology
The company is a fast-growing Global HR Tech / SaaS company. Powered by its expertise-enabled technology platform, the company enables its partners / clients to expand businesses across the globe and maintain great employee experiences. Due to their aggressive expansion plan in Asia, they are partnering exclusively with us to look for a Senior Public Relations & Communications Manager to establish the foundation of a successful Branding team in the region.
about the team.
- Report to the APAC VP of Marketing
- Cover Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, etc.
- Lead a team of 4 including Brand & Creative Designer, Public Relations & Communications, Social Media Manager & Content Marketing Manager
- Work closely with local marketing teams across different locations
- Join a young and energetic team
- Join a dynamic workplace with cultural diversity, flexible work arrangement with excellent fringe benefits
about the job.
- Public and Media Relations:
- Oversee public relations and media relations strategies, developing close relationships with media partners to ensure a solid media presence
- Brand Management:
- Own the company brand, developing strategies for brand positioning, key brand messages, brand value propositions, etc.
- Spearhead integrated branding, marketing and communications campaigns, raising brand awareness
- Oversee the design and development of the creative and brand assets of the company
- Content Development:
- Develop and oversee content delivery across different formats (e.g. thought leadership)
- Produce and proofread communications materials (e.g. EDM, newsletter, corporate brochures, press releases, internal communications materials, etc.) on digital and non-digital channels (e.g. leaflet, website, social media, etc.)
- Social Media Marketing: Plan and lead effective digital marketing plans (e.g. SEM, SEO, paid advertisement, etc.) for business demand generation, client acquisition and engagement
- Manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an efficient approach
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 10+ years of solid public relations / communications / branding / brand communications experience gained in sizable information technology (IT) / information and communications technology (ICT) / system integration companies
- Experience and knowledge in SaaS / cloud are a plus
- Experience in China / Greater China Region / APAC is a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...