about the company.
My client is a global technology consultancy firm who is seeking a Senior Project Manager. The right candidate should have strong experience in managing software development projects with good understanding of software engineering practices, and will be responsible to manage multiple projects for the well-known enterprise customers from both commercial/financial services areas.
about the job.
- Work as one of the leader in the team to define and own delivery plans covering end-to-end large scale transformation projects; including budget, timeline and manpower management
- Proactively manage project and programme risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies – being clear on the available options and associated consequences in delivering plans
- Represent the team to join meetings and conference calls and collaborate with client's key stakeholders to understand their needs and how best to deliver innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations
- Work closely with the Account Managers and development team to provide project supervision and manage delivery quality
- Assign tasks and work in close collaboration (in a matrix-based environment) across the IT team members for project delivery and motivate the teammates to ensure positive outcomes with agreed quality standard
- Coach and share around the project management skills and disciplines to the team
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Business administration or relevant discipline
- 12+ years of relevant hands on-experience in project management and delivery for large scale software development projects
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile software development methodologies, knowledge of Scrum and DevOps would be advantageous
- Taking initiative and able to predict the potential project risks and suggest workable solutions to address the issues
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and development team to build outstanding relationships
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite such as Jira and Confluence
- Consultancy firm/solution provider background and client facing experience is a plus
- Proficient in spoken both Cantonese and English is a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com...