about the company.A Multinational retail and apparel company with work-life balance culture and working environment about the team.
You will be one of the key members in the Project Management Team who works closely with DC Managers, Business Owners and Technology teams to ensure delivery plans are in place and managed.
about the job.
- Responsible for aligning delivery plans with organization and managing the narrative of the delivery plan as the team is executing with value and guest impact as guiding principles.
- Plan, manage, monitor, and close/handover to operations for large projects with complex scope, multiple work streams and interdependencies.
- Effectively manage and report on risks and mitigation, scope, budget and timelines
- Develop relationships and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure solutions meet timeline and business objectives.
- Ensure all project / program tasks are clearly understood, assigned and tracked.
- Complete all project documentation required based on our PMO process.
- Engage in and communicate ideas for supporting the continuous improvement of PMO processes with a positive and constructive attitude and for developing this attitude in others.
- Ability to manage in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in computer science, software engineering, or business administration.
- 5+ years of project management for Distribution & Logistics space work experience.
- Sound experience and knowledge in Logistics and Distribution operation
- Familiarity with IT SDLC processes (waterfall and agile) and compliance requirements such as PCI & SOX.
- PMP and or Scrum certification holder
- Ability to manage project budgets including capital and expense costs
- Experience in working with Asian projects/ outbound team would be a plus
Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” or contact Cheryl Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org