HVAC Project Head | Data Centre | Main Contractor
- Opportunity to grow the team
- 13 months salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Group Medical
- AL: 18 - 21 days
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading main Contractor with various projects across Hong Kong, Macau, and China. Due to the business expansion, we are looking for a seasoned HVAC Project had to oversee the team that is focusing on the HVAC related projects.
- Data Centre
- Mega size of Infrastructure Projects
You will be directly reported to the division head and leading a team of 10 - 20 staffs including Assistant Manager, Engineers, Technicians etc to oversee the projects.
- Responsible for maintenance project execution and tender estimation
- Take the full responsibilities for the P&L of the maintenance projects and customer satisfaction
- Monitor, supervise, and provide technical and contractual advice to team members for the execution of projects from tendering to design work, project planning, procurement, subletting, site supervision, commissioning, and operation.
- Provide support on project planning coordination and onsite troubleshooting
- Monitor the site works progress and performance of subcontractors
- Ensure all building fire safety services are in compliance with regulations
- Degree or above in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical and Fire Services Engineering or related disciplines
- 10 -15 years of related experience in E&M contractor, including 8 years of experience in managerial grade
- Data Centre project experience is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Monnie Tam by +852 2232 3412 We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.