Senior Project Manager | HVAC | Contractor | Perm
- Opportunity to grow the team
- 13 months salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Group Medical
- AL: 12 – 16 days
About the Company
Our client is an E&M Contractor with various projects across Hong Kong, Macau, and China. Due to the business expansion, we are looking for a seasoned Senior Project Manager to oversee the team that is focusing on the HVAC related projects.
- Commercial Complex
You will be directly reported to the Managing Director and leading a team of 10 - 20 staffs including Assistant Manager, Engineers, Technicians etc to oversee the projects.
- Responsible for maintenance project execution and tender estimation
- Take the full responsibilities for the P&L of the maintenance projects and customer satisfaction
- Monitor, supervise, and provide technical and contractual advice to team members for the execution of projects from tendering to design work, project planning, procurement, subletting, site supervision, commissioning, and operation.
- Provide support on project planning coordination and onsite troubleshooting
- Monitor the site works progress and performance of subcontractors
- Ensure all building fire safety services are in compliance with regulations
- Degree or above in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical and Fire Services Engineering or related disciplines
- 10 -15 years of related experience in E&M contractor, including 8 years of experience in managerial grade
- HKRVCA is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Monnie Tam by +852 2232 3412 We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.