about the company.
Our client is a leading international logistics provider with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They are pioneers in the industry, known for their expertise in smart logistics and their commitment to innovation.
about the team.
You will work in a team of 10 and report to the director
about the job.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Manager to oversee the management of building service projects, with a specific focus on fire system minor A&A works. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating with government agencies, contractors, and consultants to ensure that project progress, quality, and budget align with targets. They will play a critical role in resolving technical issues and ensuring successful project completion.
Skills & qualifications required.
- Degree or above in building service, fire engineering, or related field
- 12 years or above experience in building service, fire system
- Experience in client side is a must
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin