- Offer: 960k - 1.32mil + bonus
- Client Side, Developer
- Stable project pipeline
- New residential development
- New headcount
About the company
The client company is a listed developer with footprint in HK & PRC to look for an architectural project management talent to join the team as a (Senior) Project Manager. The company is reputed for its diverse business arms with strong expansion to establish a strong brand name in the property market. It is also famous for its stable project pipelines and great expansion momentum. With some projects to be started in upcoming months, they are targeting to expand the team with a new headcount being (Senior) Project Manager.
about the role
Reporting to the division head, you are expecting your major responsibilities to be the below:
- Involve in providing project management services during the construction stage, including cost control, quality inspection and programme management
- Take charge of architectural project management from design to planning stage as well as construction supervision to ensure the development projects are completed in a timely and quality manner
- Support division head in preparing and reviewing statutory documents and presentation materials as well as conducting regular reporting to top management regarding project status
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant stakeholders, such as government authorities, internal teams, consultancies and contractors
Requirements & qualifications
- Degree holder in Architecture or equivalent
- Possess professional HK architectural qualification of recognized institute (i.e. MHKIA) is a must
- Around 12-25 years of experience involving in project management, experience in residential new building projects in HK is required
- Experience in client side / developer is a must
- Flexible, detail-minded, energetic as well as having excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, planning and management skills with an analytical mind
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English is required
- Knowledge in design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Rhinoceros, SketchUp, etc.
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....