about the company.
Our client, a fast growing healthcare company with a coverage across HK, China & US is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is familiar with the new biotech product launches.
about the team.
Reports to the Senior Director, Product Marketing. In a team of 2.
about the job.
- Identify market needs and initiate new product/services to capture the demands.
- Setup KOL and oncologist network and ensure adoption to company’s products or services.
- Identify and connect with industrial partner /KOL for product testing and clinical validation for product enhancement and development.
- Able to follow newest information in the infectious disease sector and predict future market trends by performing quantitative and qualitative industry assessments.
- Facilitate and organize clinical studies.
- Liaise different parties such as R&D/Medical lab/Sales team/clinician for new product / service development.
- Drive the business with sales team and provide adequate training.
- Coordinate and leading product related project teams to ensure the new product / service and product modification launch smoothly.
- Deliver Market Requirements Documents and Product Requirements Documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
skills & experiences required.
- M.S. in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, or related discipline; M. Phil. holder or above prefer.
- 6+ years' experience involved in the commercialization process of diagnostic product for infectious disease fields.
- Familiar HK infectious disease market and strong KOL network.
- Good business sense and have product marketing / product management /sales experience.
- Strong tech background in IVD / liquid biopsy methods.
- Proven track record of identifying and commercializing products that results in business success.
- Passionate, able to work in a fast-paced environment and self-motivated.
- Good project management and communication skills.
- Proficient at Putonghua and English.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through an updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit https://www.randstad.com/jobs/q-hong-kong/ or contact Boris Lee at + 852 2232 3497 or email email@example.com