about the company.
Client is a unique, global technology educator demystifying the world of emerging technologies, from topics ranging from data ethics to cybersecurity, for digital leaders. It partners with some of the largest and technologically progressive organizations to up-skill and inspire their employees through training programs and workshops, democratizing cutting-edge data skills and providing to learners the skills and confidence to embrace the future of work.
The position calls for a Senior Product Developer. As part of the growing APAC team, you will leverage your subject matter expertise particularly (but not limited to) data science, machine learning and traditional analytics to embed cutting-edge data skills across client-side business and generate digitally literate, data-driven leaders.
about the job.
- Deliver high-quality, interactive training and content to a range of professionals up to C-level executives across different industries
- Create cutting-edge, industry relevant technology practices to organizations and world-class educational content and assets.
- Assist with the delivery of training, development of teaching material and internal tools where necessary
- Maintain a balance between primarily external delivery and development / learning experience design tasks.
- Work in small, cross-functional teams to solve problems identified and prioritised by the business.
skills & experiences required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, physics, finance, engineering)
- 3-5+ years of working experience with a passion in applying skills in both academic and corporate settings.
- Experience with web application development, fundamentals of computer science and cybersecurity, and other cloud technologies is a plus.
- Strong interest in working across different industries, including financial services, retail, government, and manufacturing.
- Passion about data, technology, and story-telling; strong communication skills, educating and enabling individuals to solve their own problems.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, proactively researching into new learning technology and design ideas
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply now to secure your application. For further information, feel free to reach Eddie Wang at email@example.com or WhatsApp 62907292 for a confidential chat on this role or other opportunities....