about the company.
Our client is one of the largest employers in Hong Kong with strong presences in property, hospitality and recreational fields. Current they are looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join their sizeable Procurement Team.
about the team.
There are over 100 people within the procurement department, which include different procurement functions such as process and governance, IT and corporate service. This position will fall under the process team.
about the job.
As a Senior Procurement Manager (System and Process), you will
- Review and constantly improve procurement processes, procedures and guidelines, as well as identifying potential opportunities to automate and streamline the processes by introducing new technologies and systems.
- Identify and introduce industry trends of adopting new technologies such as e-tendering platform, robotic process automation (RPA), smart contract and e-approval system.
- Improve operational efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement team by driving digital procurement processes to streamline work flow and encourage self-service for users while upholding company standards in terms of data integrity and transparency.
- Be the primary system administrator of the Oracle and CPCMS systems.
- Set up an integrated quality management system for monitoring KPI, performance and compliance, in addition to creating a centralized Knowledge Management platform to facilitate systematic storage and retrieval of key information.
- Manage the Master Data Management for the department.
- Drive and strengthen end-to-end P2P process efficiency from demand, fulfilment to payment flow.
skills & experiences required.
To be successful in this position, you need
- Bachelor degree (Procurement, Business Administration or related disciplines) in a recognised university, preferably with qualifications of CIPS.
- At least 15 year working experience at a sizeable organisation with a solid experience in adopting new technologies and operating system for procurement team at a corporate level.
- Solid experience in developing procurement process and procedures.
- Sound knowledge in using ERP system, Oracle in particular, to support procurement activities.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Procurement Manager (Facilities Management), HK$50,000 - HK$60,000 per month
- Procurement Manager (System), HK$50,000 - HK$65,000 per month
- Procurement Manager (Pre-opening, Operating Service & Equipment), HK$60,000 - HK$80,000 per month