about the company.
My client is a fintech business and currently, they are looking for a Senior Operation Manager/Chief Operating Officer who will mainly oversee the functions in the back office. This position will be based in their Shanghai office and it is a crucial role in driving the success and expansion of their new organization in China.
about the job.
- Lead the team and work closely with department heads from local/regional to support the day-to-day operation and activity of employees
- Work as one of the key thought leaders and collaborate with the executive team to define and execute the company's vision, goals, and objectives
- Develop and implement operational strategies and initiatives to drive business growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with the executive team to define and execute the company's vision, goals, and objectives
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and best practices, implementing effective risk management and control systems
- Ensure the proper implementation of corporate governance practices, including board management and shareholder reporting, among other related responsibilities
- Lead financial planning and analysis, and also monitor financial performance indicators
- Develop and implement HR strategies, policies, recruitment processes, and procedures that align with company goals
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge
- Monitor KPIs and metrics to evaluate operational performance and identify areas for improvement
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or related discipline
- Proven experience as a senior operation manager or above role within the fintech or IT industry is preferable; prior experience working in a startup or fast-growing company would be advantageous
- Strong background in the tech industry with in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, systems, policies, regulation requirements, and workflow would be advantageous
- Knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Solid understanding of governance, risk management, and compliance frameworks
- Proficient in financial planning and analysis, with experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams
- Strategic thinker with a track record of driving operational efficiencies and business growth
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on driving results
- Proficient in speaking both Chinese (Mandarin) and English is a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW....